Russian volume eyelash extensions are made up of ultrafine, lightweight 2D-6D handmade fans, these are then applied to the natural lashes to create a full fluffy look. Because every client is different we have a wide range of lengths to suit every individual. As these lashes are ultrafine we can promise you NO DAMAGE to your natural lashes. We ask that you arrive to your appointment with ZERO eye make-up or mascara on as this will affect the eyelash extensions and if I have to spend time removing make up that means I have less time creating your eyelash extensions.
The lightweight handmade fans are applied to your natural lashes, the more that’s applied the thicker the look. After your full set of lashes, infills are required every 2-3 weeks to keep your lashes full, thick, healthy and to avoid any damage to your natural lashes. A full set can take approx 2 hours and infills can take approx 1hour. Your natural lashes fall out during a ‘lash cycle’ and as your natural lashes fall out, the eyelash extensions fall out with them. Everyone’s eyelash cycle is different and some peoples lashes naturally grow quicker, meaning you will need to come back sooner for your infills. Please note* we get extremely busy and to avoid disappointment book your appointments in advance.
A patch test MUST be carried out at least 24hours prior to the treatment and this will take approximately 5minutes.
Aftercare advice is given to you to help you maintain and keep your lashes looking their best, once you leave the salon it is up to you to follow our advice. Bad aftercare could result in damaged lashes, here is a few benefits of having these extensions and some aftercare advice.
Full Set £55
We can offer Hydrid lashes which is a mix of classic and Russian lashes
Hydrid full set £45
Hydrid infills £20
“I go to Abbey for my Russian extensions. She is brilliant and always aims to please my demanding requests! Her salon is lovely,and she is so welcoming. Great service!”
There are many benefits to having eyelash extensions and these are just a few of them:
- Lashes have more volume, they are longer, darker, look more defined, fuller and thicker
- They are weightless and extremely light
- Easy to maintain – no mascara needed
- Brilliant for everyday wear or for special occasions/holidays, chlorine does not affect the lashes but extreme heat can
- To ensure they last longer regular infills is required
- Brush the lashes every other day (by the brush provided by myself)
- For the first 24 hours after having the eyelash extensions applied, do not allow water to touch the lashes or get them wet in anyway
- Be gentle and take good care
- Avoid rubbing or picking
- Do not use a waterproof mascara, if you want to wear mascara then I recommend to use a water based mascara
- Don’t perm or try to curl the lashes as it will bend the extensions causing them to break and damage your natural lashes